THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rumba



I'm baaaaaaack.
been wanting to write a new post since the 26th of December.
but I've been caught up with so many things till now.
ah well, looks like I finally found the time to update my blog..
which I will continue to do so once again like before.

A lot of things have been happening actually.
A LOT!
been so busy with outings and chores,
since I currently don't have a maid right now so I have to do my own laundry and cleaning.
so basically my day always ends up really tiring..
hence, I'm too exhausted to update.

Fortunately I took a little cat nap today on my sofa after doing my laundry for almost half of the day and so here I am.
well lets see..
I was over at rumba on Friday which ended up as an awesome night.
best part is our gang didn't need any alcohol to actually have fun.
so we all went back sober that night with no worries of getting a hang over the next day.



















Went to salim mamak shop later on with Ian and Bryan to have supper and to meet up with my cousin Adryz and his girlfriend Melissa Wong and her sister Vanessa along with their friends.
which I ended up bumping into my brother there and his friends.
got my usual roti kosong and teh C ice.
myum.
nothing beats a roti kosong & teh C ice at 2 something in the morning.


what a NIGHT.



round 2 here I come >X].



0 comments: