THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kay Elle

Harlo:]!

KL so far has been fun.
Why?
Because I met some pretty cool people.
I get to hang out with rich more often.
and theres a lot to see here that you don't see much of back home.
Oh, and I also get to see vincent, jude and adam more:D!
since everyone lives in cyberia.
so it only takes about five to six minutes to go to each other's houses.

Anyway.
I meant to update earlier on..
but the smart thing I did is that I brought my camera and its charger, but I didn't bring its usb wire thingo.SMARRRRRT.
fortunately for me, rich has a memory card reader so now I can show you pictures:]!
this was around last friday which was the 3rd.
A group of us went to just chill in sunway.
OH! and the shisha I tried in this mamak near sunway was good:p.
the flavour was grape mint.
its cause it didn't give you this rough feeling behind your throat when you blow it out.
the best thing I love about shisha is that it makes you happy:p.
but I can only take it in small dosses cause if I over take it I think I would puke.
And I notice whenever we eat out, people don't actually bring you the bill but you have to go to the counter and pay.. great more work.
anyway. here are the photos:
Not much tho but eh:P.


Hasnol and as he claimed as his "stupid face":p.


Hamish & Rich.
tsk tsk tsk, boys will be boys.


Daniel & Gavin


ADAM!


Kiki & Mustafah


Dan ohhhhhh dan:p.


My boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye:p.






Yes, i love taking candid photos:p.

next task is to go shopping:D.
don't know when will that be, but hopefully soon!



0 comments: