THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 5, 2009

Painting the city red

Hey hey heyyy:].

Went out to Chitos and had some shisha in the shisha cafe, was suppose to meet in PIM with two other of my nieces's friends but decided to just hang out in Chitos with another group of friends of hers.
their all very nice people:].
and I swear the lamb shwarma I had in the shisha cafe was sooooo good.
yes rich, better then the chicken shwarma in Al Baraka(is that how you spell it =S?)
probably its cause I was hungry, but thats not it..it really was good.
anyway, Jakarta shisha is much much better then KK's and KL's, much..smoother.
for those who haven't try it in jakarta yet, you should.
IN CHITOS, the place is called the shisha cafe.
I know i said KL's shisha was good, but there was still a little rough edge to it when you smoke it, just a little.
whereas Jakarta's shisha gives you a smooth feeling like as if your smoking nothing at all and still make you go dizzy? shmeh:p.
anyway..
went to watch terminator in cinema 21 again for the second time.
but I reckon the movie terminator is one of the movies you can watch more then once.
after that off to Kemang we go, to this place called splash.
and alcohol here is cheap which explains why I saw a few of puddles of vomit.
very nice.
but anyway, when I entered splash..
I never felt so out of place:p.
everywhere I turned I see Caucasians.. girls & guys.
like its the first time in my life I saw a lot of Caucasians gather all in one place in an asian country.
& splash was basically crawling with Caucasians.
there are some Indos too, but mostly Caucasians.
we decided to hang out in little Baghdad which was less crowded and they had shisha too which my niece's ordered..again and was also just across the road facing splash.
I had a really nice chat with rich and basically telling him what I saw tonight.
all in all, the night wasn't exactly really fun cause we had to go home early and everyone was busy studying for their upcoming exam on Monday, but it was actually fun in a "wow, saw something new today fun"
am I making sense:\?
went back around 11:11p.m, cause we have to be home by twelve since my niece isin't aloud to be out till after 12.
+ she has her exams this coming monday and her last paper is on friday.
so after that probably we'll be out more late cause her little sister, mom & dad will all be out on a camping trip for 3 days and two nights so we have the house to ourselves=D!
so I'm really looking forward to seeing clubs in Jakarta.
heard from the others that its good
so I'm definitely looking forward to it indeedy>:].

0 comments: