THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Raya:)!


Its been LONG, sorry :p.
I didn't mean to, honest.
I recently left for Jakarta on the 25th of August.
But I'm back now for raya and also for visa purposes.
Things been pretty good lately since I got back at tuesday night.
Went out with ray and bryan last night, I had a good good night with 2 of them :D.
Met up with ray and Bryan outside my house.
I was talking to bryan on the open boot of ray's new black ford ranger pick up truck, while ray was talking on the phone for a very LONG time, but it's all good.

Instead of going to upperstar, the three of us decided to go to Texas Bar & grill.
which turned out to be really nice cause it's not crowded like Upperstar.. I won't say its a place were your least likely to not bump into anyone cause I did that night :S.
Had two glasses of cocktails that tasted strong :|, the guys had their usual, beer.
and then later we shared two rounds of flaming lamborghini.
which by then I could already feel my heartbeat on my face and had gone completely red.
I swear, the downfall of this problem is that I can never sneak a shot without people noticing afterwards :p.
later we collected what was left of Ray's vodka from Aizad, and later went to my house to chill and just drink.
Ah well, didn't really got the chance to finish the vodka cause we couldn't care less anymore since were all pretty tired.
Oh! but we got hungry and we decided to have supper in BTC.
I had no idea BTC has wireless internet connection!
Yes yes I know, I'm very outdated cause they had wireless about a year ago :p.. tsk tsk.
I also got the chance to skype rich, cause it's hard to stay in contact with him there considering I didn't have internet and an Indo number while I was there but it's all gooooood in the hoooooooood now.
OH! rich is coming back this saturday as well:]!
can't wait to see him since he went back to KL.
I'm really looking forward to it indeed:].

0 comments: