THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hoping



I watched knight & day today>:).
And i must say tom cruise is not that tall.
ahahaha, I reckon he was wearing heels in that movie, in fact I SWEAR BY IT!
ah well, the movie actually made me realize that tom cruise is actually pretty attractive.
too bad he's.. SHORT:s.
ah well, it was still a good movie though.
sweet:).

So basically my life has been revolving around the PS2 in Jakarta,
which is pretty sad really.
Nakita and Martha is in Shang Hai doing fashion week which I actually had a chance to take part as a fitter for one of the Indonesian designer!
BUT i had no bloody money..Oooh no surprise there pft.
I really want to see Shang Hai though:/.
Someday, Someeeeeeeeeeeday.

I don't want to stay in Jakarta any longer cause it's so depressing!
both my friends are gone.
so I'm stuck here.. alone.
I hope that agent has already started sorting out my visa cause I want to leave as soon as I can.
I mean like, I don't hate Jakarta.
I'm just not use to it.
And friends here are pretty limited cause it's not like I'm anti social and all,
it's just that most of the local Indos behave differently.
I'm not saying it's bad..it's just that it makes it harder to click you know?
And Martha Nakita & I heard that others has been talking shit about us getting extra attention because we're international students.
Well, I'm sorry to all of them but it's really not our fault.
Besides talking shit isn't going to do anyone good but make us more bitter.
Ugh, most of these things has been coming specially from this girl in my class..

I call her clucky:).
cause she sounds like a chicken:p.
thankfully shes out of my hair by the time my fourth semester starts.
but Martha is leaving back to London:/.
so it'll only be Nakita & I.
the outcast.
VERY NICE!

and also the slackers:p..

No no kidding I don't slack, honest!

Man I miss nakita:/,
I also hate her for leaving me here and going to fashion week in Shang Hai.

Damn you Woman.

Now who's going to be my video game buddy:(?
and who's going to eat Ramen with me in chitos?

whatever, If I do come back to KK for new year's eve this year I'm bringing her with me!
ughhhhh, I have my fingers crossed for going back home to KK this week.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!


0 comments: