THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HAU-LEE-DAY



I finally have time to actually update my blog after quite sometime now.
ah well, been a very busy bee.
Ever since uni started I have be SO BUSY!
made lots of friends, and learned quite a lot this semester.
it has also been a really stressful one.







a lot has been going on for me.
there are good ones and bad ones.
so far it has been good though, am back for christmas break.
unfortunately it's really short though :/
will be leaving on the 1st.
I could leave later but I have an assignment to hand in on the 3rd and there are no flight going back on the 2nd.
it's my second year in uni and it's getting more difficult.
There are time I didn't sleep for 2 days in a row because of lousy assignments
then again I do enjoy doing them.
I just wished we didn't have to rush all the time!
and why do they have t give it to us at the most inconvenient time?
like christmas..who get bloody assignments on christmas?!
I was suppose to bring a friend back with me to kk but she decided to she wanted to visit her mum and baby sister in Sydney instead.
wished she could have joined me though.
she's missing out on all the food man:p!
I'm still currently looking for a good tailor to help me with sewing my samples for my assignment.
And I'm currently working on my denim shorts, I'm pretty excited to see how it's going to turn out.
it's gonna have the unfinished look.
it's for an assignment, then when I'm done I can wear it :D!
Pretty excited for futsal tomorrow!
i didn't bring any shoes, but I'm sure I'll be able to find something to wear around the house.
And i can't wait for the islands!
gonna get a tan>:)!
FINALLY!
a place to tan without being stared at by street men
ugh.
and since I've been back, I haven't been able to get my hand on any kk food!
it feel really nice to leave my door open and not to worry about mosquito going into my room.
my room no longer looks like my room anymore cause my mum dump all this shit in there.
i don't even know why Sonia's stuff is in there.
but it looks like a big shit hole.
ARGH.
don't we already have a bloody store room in the house?!
anyway, I'm off to work on my shorts.
will update as soon as have something to talk about:p.




0 comments: