THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 12, 2011

FUCK YOU SHISHA CAFE (CHITOS)

Okay so today I woke up thinking today is going to be a good day.
BUT THEN!
I got to chitos with two of my nieces and my day was totally ruined by the wrong order.
This waiter claimed that i ordered "this so called food" when i clearly knew what i ordered.
I was so pissed off, not only cause they gave me the wrong order but the guy just stood there
thinking he's "right".
I said well is it possible if you change it? But he was like oh then it'll come out of my pay.
Well Mr. stupid, i don't fucking care if it does cause it was your bloody fault
for not getting your ass off the chair at the first place cause you were too busy talking to
your shitty co worker.
Seriously it's your problem don't blame it on other customers, learn to deal with your mistakes
And that bastard didn't even apologize.
Like common! If you're not sure you could've at least came back and ask me again! It's not
I wouldn't sentence you to death but now that you got my order wrong perhaps i bloody will
You asshole. If i was a mass murderer you would be dead now.
This dish that came had rice and bread meat and a shitty side of vegetables.
I WANT THE DISH I ORDERED BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE VEGETABLES DAMN IT!
The one i wanted was seasoned meat with bread and yogurt ONLY.
Fuck you shisha cafe and that shitty waiter and his stupid friend.
Fuck this resturant, cause clearly to them in this restaurant "the customer is always right"
Is just bull shit to them.
MOFOS.

NOW I FEEL BETTER:). Damn I'm so hateful and bitchy when it comes to my food:p.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont be angry kimput:P