THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer holidays

Align Center

Holidays are here.
Finally, after 8 months ++ it's here.
I envy the girls from my class that would be leaving for a week in Bali tomorrow!
As for me i'm stuck here.
oh and i didn't manage to finish my tailor jacket for the exam, however,
i did manage to do 90% of it.
so i did pretty good for my presentation yesterday.
All i know is i definitely won't be doing any resit for my pattern drafting and fashion design exam!
trust me, once is ENOUGH!
results would be released on the 13th, so I'm looking forward to that but at the same time i"m kinda dreading it.
I was suppose to go to dufan (dunia fatasi) today.
it's a theme park in jakarta.
unfortunately i can't go cause my brain that has the memory of an 80 year old woman and i forgot my purse in my friend's car.
My cousin couldn't lend me any money cause she hasn't gone to the bank this morning and everyone was suppose to meet in uni.
and then whats even worse is that i got a very immature and rude text from a certain someone who has an attitude problem which I'm really really getting tired of dealing with.
stayed home all day with nothing to do but just go on the computer and sleep.
god i wanted to go to dufan so badly:(!
well, at least i got to go for run and sweat out my problems which made me feel less sluggish and happier afterward:).
on the bright side, another 2nd year class would be going on Thursday, which without a doubt i would be joining!
as for now, i guess tomorrow's schedule of the day would be the same as today.
man i really need to get the extension pack for sims 3 on mac cause i reckon my cousn is getting sick of me being in her room:p.
come onnnnn, what else can i dooooo.
and don't tell me to sew cause i've been doing that non stop along with being sleep deprived.
I'm not ready to start yet.
I also need to get more PS2 games.
something like rockstar games.
you know what?
actually, i really do enjoy being a useless shit all day listening to john mayer.
life is looking so good now.



0 comments: