THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where is my mind?

Hello hello!
It's been a while since i've updated this blog as i'm currently on my last year in fashion school.
Surprisingly enough i don't have much to update about, just thought that i owe it some people to let them know what has been going on with me here after not updating since august.

Well, I have been working on my final collection and all i can say is that it's been tough.
So much to settle in so little time.
I've found my model and she is about 173cm with an interesting mix of ethnicity like english, vietnamese and thai.
I had several other choices of models to with but i picked her cause i like how she looks, she looks so exotic and she is quite voluptuous and i'm not really into models these days being too skinny.
And Alice Dellal being my muse for this collection just makes me want to use her more.
I haven't really got to start on my last collection as the Uni been giving us assignments which leaves us very little time to get everything done
I haven't even started designing and i have to present my collection and volume of at least an outfit on the 20th of this month.
& on top of that, I feel like i've been slacking off which isin't helping my situation at all.
I just find it really hard to focus during these past couple of 3 months.
or maybe it felt like i never had a proper holiday while I was in KK.
I have no idea what is the cause of this new habit but i really want to go back to my old diligent self again.


I have been working on making a tailor jacket.
Although it is suppose to be a "Tailor" jacket,
I believe it looks more like just a jacket to me.
Another thing i need to do is to look for a photographer to shoot my 5 outfits when i'm done.
& I have no idea who to call.
The bigger problem is find a photographer within my budget.

I have designed a few pairs of shoes for my collection.
nothing too complicated as i prefer to stick to something more simple.
well i don't know whats simple for you, but it's considered simple enough to me.

A friend asked me if i wanted to collaborate with a shoe maker but she mostly specializes on clogs, and I'm sorry to you clog lovers out there..
but I'm absolutely not very fond of clogs.
They're just not very flattering to the legs.
Maybe whenever clogs do use heels, they're always so thick and chunky.
But anyway i'm just saying.






I'm still having second thoughts about the second last pair of shoes.
Next i'd probably want to design some bags & jewelry.
Perhaps 3 kinds of bags.
I probably won't design some head pieces as the hairstyle would be quite dramatic by itself.
we'll see how it all turns out in the end.
I hope it'll be great.

I'm quite confused to what I'm feeling at the moment.
Not sure if i'm stressed or not.
I don't feel stressed but my body is telling me otherwise..
cause my skin seem to be breaking out and not just one, I mean like BREAKING OUT.
and I tend to be very bipolar with my emotions.
or maybe i have reached to a certain level of stress till it numbed me.
perhaps 2 years of fashion school is enough to drain the soul out of anybody.
I'd like to continue my studies after this year though.
I wouldn't want to study in milan or paris.
cause those places are too high fashion for me
UK would be perfect.
theres just something about the fashion there.
and most of all it's because street style plays a big role there.
and I'm more of a person who like designing something different but wearable.
Maybe it's also the fact that it's a little quirky as well?
Anyway, I have to get to my sewing as I can practically hear it calling my name all the way from my bag.
I have a feeling tonight is going to be a pretty long night.
At least i don't have classes tomorrow so all is good.

0 comments: