THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 1, 2011

Work

Work has been alright, been really busy lately.
I really want to go out thought but i'm always so tired and at the end of a tired day,
all i want to do is just sit home and watch tv or series or just go online.
At the same time, i wanna go out too cause the walls in the house is driving me insane.
Richard only comes over once in a while to keep me company after work when he has a ride.
unfortunately, not all the time. so 75% of my time i have to find a way to entertain myself in the house.

This detox programme is driving me crazy too! I can eat lunch and breakfast but as for dinner, it's my doom.
So now here i am with growling stomach where my mum and i were suppose to go for our detox thingo,
but that woman bailed out on me for the buka puasa buffet in hyatt. I swear my family is all about the food.
There's nothing in the fridge that is be able to be eaten without frying it. AHHHHH, that corned beef looks soooo
tempting. AND THAT CHOCOLATE CAKE TOO. Maybe 30 minute on the treadmill will take my mind off food.
But wouldn't that just make me hungrier after?

eh, it's worth a shot.

0 comments: