THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 15, 2009

Early mornings

Harro:P!
nice of you to drop by:).

I've been waking up before 6 every morning to go running starting from Tuesday morning.
I know I've said that I continued running again before my trip to KL but I had to to stop:\.
+ the weather was really bad whenever it came to evening time.
and so I decided since KK normally starts pouring around evening might as well go for early morning jogs:]!
& lucky me cause it was raining heavily at around 3p.m something or so? so the weather is a little gloomy.
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate waking up in the morning tho, and my laziness just sometimes gets to me and I would be stuck in a dilemma on should I actually continue sleeping in and just push my running schedule to an evening run later? or should I just get up NOW and stop being a lazy bum bum.
as awesome as it would be for me if I picked the first choice but so far I've ended up doing the latter.
I just find that my conscience will start to taunt me when I get lazy.
and basically making going back to sleep practically impossible.
so I'm force to suck it up and go.
DAMN YOU CONSCIENCE!
But I found my usual run this morning not as bad compared to the days before.
On wednesday I thought I was going to actually pass out.
cause you know those white spots you see before going out cold.
I SAW THEM:|.
one of the reason why is cause I felt this really sharp pain just below my rib cage.
It's like something was basically drilling into my lungs and no it was not a stich, therefore I couldn't breathe properly.
but after trying breathing exercises and A LOT of positive thoughts I actually manage to finish the long strech in tanjung aru beach:).

ZO MY GOD!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I feel so bummed out now, really bummed.
I just got a call from my cousin Pam from Jakarta saying my mom thought ESMOD is okay and that she have decided to send me off to study there.
the thing is after when she comes back tomorrow, I have to plan my trip to jakarta, WITHIN THIS MONTH!
and rich is coming back next Friday:(!
its cause I have to take a test, drawing and my knowledge about fashion to see what do they need to help me on when I study there.
But I want to stay till rich comes back then I'll go off, but the sooner I leave, the sooner I get to come home:\.
but we'll see, I would have to discuss it with my mom tomorrow night when she gets back.
i would be taking the international course, the one for 3 years.
well at least thats what they told me :s.
I don't even know where to start studying.
probably i'll start with the history of fashion.
A little help here, any ideas? :\


0 comments: