THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nothing but sand, water, human beings & dogs

Hi, happy Monday to all:D.
well except for the people who hate their jobs or school then I guess things isin't so happy for you guys.
ANYWAY.
So after my usual early morning run yesterday.. Later that evening
I had plans to go to the beach with Daniel, Ashley and Johnson at around 3. Oh! and with Daniel's usual companion to the beach Matt and my dog as well Chivas or other than that known as Chichi.



The weather wasn't as good as the last time we went but oh well.

it was drizzling on our way there but the clouds seemed to be blowing inland so it wasn't raining when we got there. Oh and just to let you know, we went to Rasa Ria's beach and not the crap beach in 1st beach Tanjung Aru that has lots of garbage in the area.
long drive for just a beach, but its worth it cause the sand there is white and its really socluded cause I guess not much people bother to drive down there.
OH! and its CLEAN!


If you look hard enough you can see the itty bitty part of Rasa Ria Hotel:)


Matt



Chichi



When Daniel was getting my dog cause she wouldn't stay put and I couldn't be bothered to get up from the mat, hehehe.

And the only way to get her running back to me is that I had to wave the bag of buns in the air and if that dosen't work well then we have to do it the manual way:p.
You can actually see a few tourists that are staying in the hotel that usually go for a stroll along the beach.

but their basically in their own world too, so you get the point.
ahahahaha, Ashley is reading the weirdest book ever.

lets just say it had no limits in describing things, hahahaha.
Went swimming with Dan and Matt, whereas the other 2 was too distracted with other things.
my dog is afraid of the sea and she dosen't like getting sea water and wet sand on her fur.

she did enjoy running around with Johnson tho:].
By the end of the day it was pretty tiring and I was actually falling asleep in the passenger seat of Dan's car which I continuously kept warning him to not take a photo of me if I do happen to fall asleep with my mouth wide open like he told Steph to the last time.
asshole.
made a stop at Warisan cause I desperately needed to buy my facial cleanser.
and I had to stop by 7 eleven to get reload as well for my maid.
By the time I reach home, I swear I just wanted to crash onto my bed cause it was that bad till I didn't even have the mood to eat dinner, but then again it would be nasty cause I hadn't taken my shower yet:p.
after showering, crashing on my bed was pure bliss.
which I ended up texting rich for a while and after 4 messages and 3 replies later I ended up falling asleep at around 10 something:p.
sorry rich, hehehe.
But then again I happen to wake up at 2 in the morning cause rich called me wondering what happened to me:p, and also that my stinking aircond was too warm. for once after quite some time It was actually really good to sleep early:D.


0 comments: