THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Job? what is this "job"?



It's been quite a while since I've blogged, been a very busy person and the lecturers just don't understand the term "enough".
Job training for me starts tomorrow, and I feel very fortunate to work with a well known Indonesian designer called Jeffrey Tan.
hahahah, which of course have same name as my older brother:P.
but anyway, Jeffrey has a taste in clothing that has this international feel, I would put down his site's URL except it's currently undergoing construction.
but here it is anyway www.jeffreytan.com
He used to study in ESMOD as well, and was classmates with my Fashion Design lecturer which was how I found out about him.
He appeared in Jakarta fashion week countless of times and his designs are mainly architectural with lots of folds.
I'm actually pretty scared of job training tomorrow, cause Jeffrey said he wants Nakita and I to translate his designs into pattern during the interview.
which of course caused me to start screaming in my head:|.
well, we are there as interns so I'm guessing, well hoping, that he'll teach us too.
So I'm just trying to chill out and not fuss about it.
Haha, well I guess job training did kind of started for Nakita & I yesterday cause we had to act as Jeffrey's assistant in a movie called "fashion satu hari". we have two scenes in the movie which was in a magazine office building and in Jeffrey's shop, I hope I look good in it:p.
but anyway, the cool part was that we got to meet people who worked in magazines like Marie claire Jakarta, Elle Jakarta, rising singers and other people who I can't remember:p.
but it was still nice:p
And if you wondering if I have any lines then no I don't:p, but it was still a good experience to be in a movie even though I was an extra.
and + my name would appear in the credits:p.

On to another point,
you know how we're suppose to be working in job training and all
well, instead of concentrating on just that,
we need to do assignments too!
lots of them in fact!
I'd probably just sit myself down one of these days and do all my assignments.
well I've been saying that since yesterday morning but so far it hasn't happen yet.
and here I am blogging in Nakita's house!
Man I hate procrastination.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg Bitch! Is jeffrey tan hot? cause I know that I also have great international taste as well!

And I am gonna be in a movie soon! I hope!