THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Simply Irritated



As usual I'm here once again in chitos waiting for my ride to come get me.
Unfortunately this time, I have forgotten to bring my damn phone.
How lovely.
So I pretty much have to guess when is the car coming so I can go to the counter to make a car call.
damn.
but you know what, not really:P.
cause I have no classes this Friday.
Woooooooooooo.
and the great thing about not having classes on this Friday is because it was suppose to be the day of our textile exam.
so my classmates and I got a week extra to study.
which is good considering work has been piling up on us since we got back from our holidays.
Ugh, I literally feet like a zombie today.
This FD work is draining the energy out of me.
ah well, it'll all be okay again when this Friday comes.

I was in the women's toilet just now, and I don't get how a woman uses a toilet for such a LONG time.
no seriously, as in 7 to 10 minutes long, well unless their shitting.
but anyway, what on earth do you do in a toilet stall for that long?
you unbutton your pants or whatever, pee, put it back on and come out.
does that sound like it'll take 7 to 8 minutes to you?
cause it sure doesn't to me.
gah, I'm in such an irritated mood right now due to my lack of sleep.
and I won't be able to get enough sleep again tonight cause I'd have to do my stinking creative fabric and colouring.
I like what I study and all, but it's just annoying when it doesn't even give me anymore time to do what I want anymore.
I can't even go out to a mall, or watch a movie, or go for a little window shopping or something like that.
I haven't been to a mall to do just what I want in Jakarta in months.
how sad is that?
I must say, VERY.
I also have my job training thingo to settle.
see, were suppose to send our resume to any companies of our choice as long as it has got to do with fashion.
the thing is, this was suppose to be done a month ago.
and I haven't even got to it yet and job training starts on the 15 of march for 3 weeks.
Man I'm so unorganized.
busy busy busy.
I wish i was in kkay again, it's so chilled there:/.
Anyway,
I hear myself screaming in my head to get my FD sketches done.
well, duty calls.
cheers.



0 comments: