THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 23, 2011

PATT

Hello:)!
KK has been great as expected.
but i'm tired all the time!
I go to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning and wake up at 8:30 to get ready for work.


Finally i get to see richard! so nice to have someone always with arms wide open ready for a hug:).
Tina's been back too but we haven't got the chance to hang out cause she has to go home to skype with her boyfriend.
hopefully soon?
as for my other friends the couples are too busy with their lovers to hang out and the singles are to busy finding lovers.
heh.


ah well, lots of family to hang out with,
been clubbing with my cousin and sisters.
hahahahaha! and i swear one of my older sister has the most stiff and awkward dance.
it's entertaining to watch though.
& the food?
the food..has been EPIC!
Damn i wish indo had as much pork as KK man.
I do miss a few dishes from indo though.
having my off day today, but it's already sunday!
so fast, ugh and then i'll have to work again tomorrow

I'm quite surprised that shenanigans is so dead now, and filled with OLD MEN.
who happen to be very ambitious when it comes to picking up chicks.
they could practically be my grandfather.
I reckon shenanigans should switch to DJ then live band.
And when the DJ start spinning he won't shut up and kept interrupting the music.
As for white room, it's packed like usual.
bed is still filled with sarong party girls trying to pick up old white tourist men.


i got my fingers crossed to more fun nights:)!



0 comments: