THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 2, 2008

buttplug!


have I study yet?

:p..hehe,no?

right,holidays have been alright lately since mom left for the UK.
I practically have the whole house to myself besides Jjay, Sonia and the maids.
but why why why why do i have to have Sonia here with me cause that girl has the size of a mouth of a black hole.
seriously,no shit.

that girl rats out on me all the time,specially when i'm about to go out at night.. she goes on telling carol.
pfffffffft.
ah well,i still have my freedom :D.
cause fortunately carol stays at the house next to me..
and she can't watch over me for 24/7:p.
so..
you know what i mean(;



but i do miss my mom tho:\..I could tell mom was home sick when she called during Carol, Jjay, Sonia & I were having dinner in Bella Italia. Shes there cause one of my older sister is going to go through labor on October 10th.

damn,i would love to have a glass of atmosphere's Pina Colada.

anyway, I was suppose to post this up at 12 something but I went out to upperstar along with Bryan, Gordon & Raymond.
got back around 1 something?

and i wonder when we're all hanging out in my room..
we talk about the most weirdest topic..
why?ahahaha.
for example..
buttplug
darth vader and batman?
ray's ass(well actually bryan was:p).
Gordon's feet on my pillow..which i eventually will put my head on..Thanks Gordon.
& others:p?

wtf.

(Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the conversations we all have :p)
very nice.




0 comments: