THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 3, 2008

We're Jjay's Ginny Pigs.



Had dinner with Jjay, Cass, Victor, Hafiz & Tessa at the balcony of our house. Jjayy was a the chef of tonight.. Menu was fish fillet marinated in fresh squeezed orange juice, salt and rosemerry side by potatoes and gravy and also cherry tomatoes with pesto topping. there is a few things to improve.. but overall everything is okay. damn it, i didn't get to go to the gym today cause Jjay didn't tell me he was going.. asshole. ah well,hopefully I'll get to go tomorrow.
cause i hate quiting when i'm in the middle of doing something,it gets frustrating.

ahhh, Its holidays like this that makes me miss Tina:\.
usually around this hour I'll still be chilling in her house watching movies,Korean soaps,eating instant noodles.

I didn't really get to say a proper good bye to her:(.
its my fault really.











i miss her:\.
oh so terribly much.



0 comments: