THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I will end you Toto.



So I just finished most of my assignments, all thats left now is textile.
I swear i did not get what I was seeing.
Martha actually had to help me a lot.
and in return I help her with her sewing.
Hahaha, I actually had to hold myself back in order not to assassinate my marketing lecturer.
I mean he's nice and all, really.
But he just sucks as a lecturer, really:p.
I mean come on, even my other class mates that speaks fluent Indo doesn't get what he is talking about, can you imagine Martha, Nakita and I whoe does not?
he uses a lot of Indonesian slang as well which is a big pain in the ass.
So since I've got my marketing sorted, I'm not as stressed out.
but a new Fashion Design assignment is going to start tomorrow, crap.

OH i've also finish sewing my dress shirt which doesn't look bad at all:p.
best of all is that I made it:)!
though before I sewed on the collar it looked like a blazer which looks better.
ah well, I'm going to have to cut out holes for the button to go through, wash it & iron it all by Tuesday..which isn't so much work.





In case you were wondering, the print of the shirt is a whelk shell.

OH! The current American TV show I'm really into now is nip tuck:P.
frankly, it gets dramatic each episode.
but not as bad as the bold and beautiful.
no dramatic tv show is as bad as the bold and beautiful:p.

anyway, It seems that Nakita need my help in her dress shirt.

cheers:).

1 comments:

Kita said...

KIIIIIIIIIIIM

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

HOW DIS SEWN?

HOW I ATTACH DIS?

WHAT IS DIS?

WHAT AM I DOING?