THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

KK I love you



Guess whose back in KK:p.
I arrived last night in the terminal 2 air asia waiting with excitement
as I was going to surprise Richard at shamrock.
haha, i swear you can see the excitement dancing in my eyes.
I had jjay call him to ask where he was and later found out he was in shamrock which was perfect.
so I got home and got ready and all and head down over to waterfront with Carol and her boyfriend, Michael.
After greeting Rich's mom, I saw him sitting with a group of his brother's friends.
so I decide to just stand at 2 O'clock of his vision to see he would notice me standing there, until 8 seconds later then noticed me at the time where he was just about to swallow down his beer:p.
hahaha, he nearly choked on it and was struggling to swallow it down:p.
ahaha, I swear both of us couldn't stop grinning at each other.
and I had to stop myself from hugging him too much.
I'm just really happy at this moment, still am actually:).




0 comments: