THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Balcony Party/ My 16th Birthday



FINALLY..
I manage to get hold of the photos from Kim.
Anyways..
This is what happened straight after our graduation day.
People came over to my house to chill and do a little of drinking..
iIhad about three shots?
because I decided to behave that night:P.
unlike some people..

Photos:


The very Tipsy Tristan.
Tristan: I'm okay.. I'm okay..
Kimmy: Yeah..Thats what we all say when we're either Drunk or Tipsy.

Vishall

Jiing and his tit

Calvin

Vishall

Ephraim & his A of spades


Kiiiiiiiiiiiim!

Not so sober Rich

I told you so.

Kim, Kimmy, Calvin, Jiing, Joanne

Even my dog is looking at the camera.

Ric Hardford


Alvin

K.P

KIM?


Kim,Tristan & Kimmy


Rich's infamous between the legs pose


Yes i punched his eye.

Rich & Vishall.


RICH?ahahahaha.


=D!


Vish & Tris

We & Us

Tristan

Love you too kim

ahahahahaha, kev's & Rich's constipated faces

tsk tsk tsk, people these days

Vishall's Squidward/Elmo nose

bahahaha,Tris's Eyebrow>=).

Grrr=P.

Tristan threw up in my neighbor's rubbish bin..
Which I think its still there.
Decaying Mee Goreng! Mmmm,DISGUSTING!
*someone* threw up from my balcony to the car porch.

ahahaha,i forgive you:P.
HONEST!



went to salim with Jordan, Tris, Kim, Calvin & Ephraim
after when we got back thats when tris threw up in my neighbor's Rubbish Bin.
tsk tsk tsk, tristan tristan. a few people slept over my house as well..
  • Tris
  • Joanne
  • Kim
  • Richard
HAHAHA!and Tristan was snoring loudly.
poor guy,he must have been knocked out straight after his head hit the pillow.
jo?she was knocked out but not snoring.
hahahaha.



I had fun that night,
I would have preferred house party to clubbing ANY day.
besides, clubs in kkay suck anyway..
well, most of them do cause they use bands.
i mean wtf? what happen to DJ's?
psh.

Looking forward to more parties at the end of the year, can't wait.
Maybe thinking of hosting another one again=D.
Hmmm, we'll see.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, all thanks to your wonderful brother who was kind enough to let your friends party, drink and VOMIT in his room:)

Oh, and check out whos my hottie of the moment:P! hehehe!