THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Graduation, celebration!


Oh yes<3.
I am officially a Highschool Graduate.
sometimes I can't even believe it myself!
I'll miss it tho,very much.

Things I'll miss about highschool:
  1. Sitting with friends in the canteen every morning
  2. Homework, that we can just ignore.
  3. Seeing your friends everyday
  4. Teachers (SOME)
  5. Being a senior in school
  6. Getting in trouble for stupid useless things.(Example: short socks, No tie, Bringing phone to school, unsuitable shoes, not being quiet, hanging around outside the class)
  7. Escaping classes
  8. Hiding from the disciplinary mistress
  9. School's food(even though its REALLY oily)
  10. The first toilet of the row in the girls toilet.
  11. The mirror in the Girl's toilet
  12. Seeing the school's security guard getting bribed by students with cigarettes
  13. The guys saying the word "fagging"
  14. Cross country, even if I keep complaining that I hate it
  15. The adrenaline that flows through your body before the gun is fired in MSSD that is held every year.
  16. Running for the school.
  17. Being a yellow house member
  18. Shouting the lame ass yellow house motto( YELLOW HOUSE BOLEH!)
  19. Sleeping in class
  20. My bus rides to school & back from school
  21. making up words in school( example: fugly,pronounced: fuj lee)
  22. making a total ass out of myself in school(Example: like falling down in front of the school's chapel while my skirt went flying up to my face as I fell, making one of the pastry that the scholol's canteen sell that had white powder on it by putting some by my nose to act as if I've just snorted cocaine, walking to class while I was unaware that my zip at the back of my skirt was WIDE open)
  23. My tissue box skirt
  24. Doodling on my table in class
  25. Fascinated by my teachers face expression(BLANK) by staring at his face while he's talking to us,but instead of looking at us he's looking at the wall behind us.
The list goes on.
no, seriously.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY,LAST FRIDAY..
was my graduation night.
it was fun in its own way.
the best part of the event was, as I took the time to sit quietly while everyone was chirpping away happily and taking photos..
I actually heard happiness in the air.
it felt incredible..
partly because I was part of the happiness and that it was so amazing to see people all so happy.
I could actually feel the vibe of happiness in the air that night that made me happy too.

That made my night.
It really did:).
Photos:


Charlene Liaw & I


My class 5 Truth(WHERES JO!?)

5 Truth & 5 Justice

My Class Again

"NUR" looked bootylicious that night

The Girls

Esther & Steph


If you look hard enough, you might just see me.

Si Nur & Kris


MORGAN:s?


ZAZA


Soo Shirley, Charlene Liaw & Nicholas Chong

Blacky locks:P.




Them pretty girls

Them pretty girls take II

With my class teacher, Miss Zane

Check out Jo's tattoos

Being the Vain person that I am

Lovely Kimberly Liaw

The three Amigos



Derek, Kim & I

Jordan's ATTRACTIVE smile

Kim & Chai

Receiving cert for getting 3rd in my Class

OHHH!& is was the representative for my class to give a speech.

Why do i look more round as usual?
Graduation was also awesome because..

we had performances by the students of MN.
I actually had fun that night,no shit:P.


After party was held in my house's second floor balcony.
what another unsober night that was, not for me..
but for the others>:).
yay.

will update the photos as soon as I can get my hands on them from kim




1 comments:

BrokenSatellite said...

high school moments are the best moment one can have.

trust me.

u'll miss highschool.

neways,
all the best for ur spm!