THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exams are my bestfriends



HAHAHAHA, no.
their not.

Man I hate exams..
VERY MUCH.
I just finished my English Literature paper today which was not that difficult but not that easy as well.
So for tomorrow I have my Art paper 2(Drawing) & English for science and technology paper 1 & 2.
Then after tomorrow I have Economics on Tuesday and Commerce on Wednesday.
SO MUCH STRESS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

how very..how do I say this delicately..
SUCKY.

but after thatttttttt..
I swear staying home will be the last thing on my mind that day.
I feel like I'm going to burst right now.
because I have no patience:P.
AND THE SCIENCE STREAM STUDENTS ARE FINISHING TOMORROW!
DAMN THEM ALL.
DAMNNNN.
congrats to them tho,they finally get their holiday.
really I'm happy for them.
but you know that feeling of something that you want so bad and see others get it first while its left dangling right in your face.
i feel like that now.



my whole right arm is aching now..
I had to write quite alot in literature:\.
ah well, if I could wait for 5 years for this..
why not wait another 3 days?
well 6 days including the days i don't have paper.
okay so thats not helping.
BUT 6 days, better than 6 months..
right?
RIGHT?

i want my freedom now:(((.


0 comments: