THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bad case of stage fright







hey hey heyy..
here I am trying to think about what to write
regarding my speech for graduation night.
I must say I am utterly clueless =|.
ARGH, I'm just hoping my class isn't expecting a lot from me.

any ideas?
stupid bloody speech.
& thats not even the worst of it,
well the thing is..
I HAVE A BAD CASE OF STAGE FRIGHT.
I mean like i don't mind if its just in front of my class
I don't know how many people will be attending our graduation that night..
but I'm expecting a lot cause even the tickets are sold out.
OH JOY.

WHY ME?
*dies*

the only thing I've come up so far is the greeting ..
and thats about it=P?
ah damn,I'm hopeless.
I can't come up with something plain..
cause I'll end up up boring everyone's minds out on that day.
ugh,pathetic.
ah well,I'm sure I'll come up with something..
somehow=|..

a week and two days till SPM..
so close,wow.
still not feeling it yet=S.
jebus, whats wrong with me?
well to tell you the truth I don't have that feeling of adrenaline rushing through me when I hear the word "SPM".
no, I don't know why.
its just like that.
we're having the rehearsal for speech day in school tomorrow..
GREAT.
and just to let you know my speech is due tomorrow as well.
GAH!

but anyway,went out with Richard last night to waterfront cause I couldn't stand staying home.
since I already missed an awesome Halloween night.
DAMN IT!
typical richard,
guess what he went as on that night?
ahahahahaha..
a skanky hospital nurse.
& he wore pink stockings!
so manly of him.
mannnn,I missed out on alot.
ah well,theres always next year.

OH!and I really need to go dress shopping for the graduation night!
damn I'm so dead!
I havn't even pick out a single dress yet.
I'm planning to go a day before or on that day.
either one, hopefully I'll find something.
I was thinking of making one but its too late now.
a dress takes roughly a month to be finished.

everything is so messed up right now.
I really need to organize everything & fast.
or else everything will just end up as trouble.







0 comments: