THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time

Harro:)!

It has been.. a while.
I would've been updating my blog except that I still don't have any internet connection at home yet.
so I guess I'd just have to deal with it until the house do have internet excess.
great.
You know Christmas break is coming soon and all, I would have to worry about finishing my damn assignments and all which is a damn big pain in the ass.
and there is no way in hell I'm going to use my holiday for that so I'm going to have to struggle and get it over with before I go to kkay cause I don't have a sewing machine there and I only have 13 days to spend there so I want to spend it wisely.
Unfortunately i haven't got much done yet, probably will focus more on it this weekend cause right now I have Computer Aided Design Patter Drafting(CAD PD), which is also a ginormous big pain in the ass cause i don't really get it but at the same time i do:S?
ah whatever, thankfully we only have the class a few weeks a year.
so it's all good.
I'm also waiting for the time to past faster, and I guess the more I pay attention to the time and date the more it goes SLOWER.
18th of December, could you get any slower>:/?


0 comments: