THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend

Hey!

My weekend turned out to be pretty good,
didn't manage to go see Armin van buuren spin.
but ah well.. my weekend was a weekend well spent.
I watched zombieland! it was pretty funny actually and the bald dude in it was so hardcore in killing zombies.
OH! i also bought a new dress from Zara which is a little black dress,
and that is definitely money well spent!
I'm currently in love with it now, I'm thinking of wearing it when I go back to kkay, when the occasion calls for it that is.
I also visited forever 21, unfortunately the collection of this month is BAD:|,
i would've thought they would have a nice pair of sunglasses or two, but there was absolutely nothing.
Topshop however.. had really nice things which I was wide eyed over.
If only I could afford more things.
Heh, well I'm happy enough with one dress so I guess it's all good and enough to satisfy my needs for shopping for a few months until I saved enough money to go shopping again.
Which just gives me more reason to anticipate the months ahead.

My current situation however.. sucks.
I arrived to uni in a good mood,
but noooo
the damn internet connection just had to be so unbearably slow.
I'm trying to do my fashion design homework and requires lots of research on the internet.
But this internet connection is making me want to hit it in the face if it did actually have one.
So because of the really slow connection, thus I am here blogging:p.
I still haven't got my research printed yet, argh, the printing here is so damn expensive.
for a page that uses color cost about 2 ringgit and 50 cents, and a page of non colored printing cost about a ringgit each page.
£^)*)@&^$% !

obviously you can get it cheaper outside of uni, but I have no idea where :s.
I spend most of my money on printing and food, how crappy is that?
I'm going to have to find a nearby shop that does printing and charge lesser then the school.
for now I'd have to live with the prices, Ihhhhhhh.

0 comments: