THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to J



wellllllllllll, I'm back in Jakarta.. Sadly.
You know, I'll admit..I'm actually really not a city type of person.
traffic today wasn't so bad, the usual.

I'm sitting here in my Pattern Drafting class while waiting for my life drawing class to start at 1p.m later.
so in the mean time, I thought I'd update my blog.
Anyway, I realized that leaving kkay for the 2nd time isn't as bad as the 1st.
well, it was but just not as bad.
I decided to stay awake in the plane just before we take off to Jakarta to savour the feeling of still being in kkay.
cause I won't be back perhaps in another 4 months time.
:/.
so I just watched as we zoomed off and and as soon as I was no longer was able to see kkay through my window.
I put on my eye mask on and drifted to sleep.
man, kkay looked so beautiful though my plane window.
all those little sparkly lights.
:/, I miss kkay already even though its only been 13 hours.
Rich sent me off to the airport, it was nice:). and this time he could stay longer:D.
I really enjoyed his company, it comforted me.
I miss Richard very much:(.
Ian too!
I had so much fun in kkay this holiday, even if I didn't do much.
but it was definitely time well spent.
But damn, now I have to catch up on my assignments.
F my life.
I really far behind on my Fashion Design assignment.
which I have to start working on it today.
I also regretted not changing my ringgits to rupiahs.
ah well.
exchange rates here are so shitty.
and when the is the rates for pounds is going to go up?!
so far it's only been going dowwwwwwwwwwwwwn.
damn it.
anyway, I'd probably should get to my FD assignment.
It's eating me alive:).
cheers.




0 comments: