THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Procrastinate



I should be at Kundasang right at this very moment enjoying the fresh air .
Was suppose to make a trip there with the guys but them being boys decided not to go in the end cause probably they were tired, so they didn't bother.
Ah well, was REALLY looking forward to it:/.
i was thinking, ah well maybe if we don't get to go to Pulau 3 then theres always Kundasang.
Not.
The main reason i wanted to go there so much is cause i wan to see Adryz's newly built house there and i heard it was really nice.
:(
This is so shit.
and you know what else is shit?
I found out yesterday that I got picked for National Service.
I mean like WHYYYYYYYY?
I thought it'd probably skip me or something considering I skipped a grade.
so much for that, pft.
It said I would be in the second or third batch.
Hell no, if thats around summer.. there is NO WAY I am spending my summer on some useless national service crap on my ONLY long holiday.
I'll work something out somehow.
Right now whats going through my mind right now is the young coconut sorbet in dream cones at Jessleton.
That sorbet is GOOD! they have bounty too:]!
as soon as this wretched cough is gone I'm going straight to that place to get me some sorbet.
I don't know why a lot people loves cookie dough flavoured ice cream.
It's alright and all, but it gets really boring after a while and it's too sweet I reckon.
Oh last night event was fun, it was my niece's 1 year birthday and she was wearing this white princess gown that looked so adorable on her.
hahaha, knowing my family, they also used the event to get alcohol involved.
tsk tsk tsk.
Ian, Adryz, Adam, Rich, Jude, Ray, Tim, Coxy, and the other Adam was there too.
My mom cooked her famous pork and eggs black stew.
Damn good.
hahaha, I was in charge of filling the tapai with water.
ahaha, we also got most of the white guys to drink:p.
like Jo, Michael and Rich.
That tapai was STRONG!
I only had one go cause after that my nose started bleeding:/.
and according to rich I looked a little pale as if I have anemia or something :s.
I went to bed pretty early yesterday, i guess I was pretty drained cause I've been sleeping at 5 something in the morning at 2 days in a row.
Gah anyway, I have to get on with my textile assignment.
I've been procrastinating since I arrived KK.
this is not good.
Cheers:).




0 comments: